"Temporary Australians" asks Damien if it makes sense to ride a scooter in Melbourne traffic?
* On Temporary Australians we find out if bikers in Sydney’s west have a heart by going on the Bikers Australia Blanket Run.
* Jonesy goes back in time to the 2009 Silverwater Street and Custom Motorcycle Show.
* We find out what motorcycle magic V8 superstars Todd and Rick Kelly get up to in their spare time.
* Jonesy discovers what makes a streetfighter.
* Former Australian Opposition Leader Dr. Brendan Nelson confesses to some bad behaviour and challenges the negative motorcycling stereotypes.
* Hirsty talks to MRA Vic’s ‘No Brakes’ about riding with one arm and
* We find out why the Lord Mayor of Parramatta says bikies are welcome in his city!
BRISBANE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, GEELONG and ADELAIDE
On Temporary Australians we find out if the Pollies in Canberra can really ride.
Jonesy and Hirsty go back to the 2008 opening of the Fraser Motorcycles mega store in Sydney and find out what Peter Garrett thinks of it all.
Animal from Kings Cross Bikers shares some dating tips.
We check out what’s wrong with wire rope barriers.
John Smith updates us on the growth of God’s Squad CMC.Jen Woods outlines her love of riding in the ACT.
We ask Damien Codognotto if it makes sense to ride a scooter in Melbourne traffic.
We look closely at Joe Khoury’s custom Harley-Triumph.Shaun Lennard talks on his favourite Tassie rides.
And we check out new boys, Hunter Motorcycles.
CHECK OUT THE TV GUIDE IN