Tuesday, 26 June 2012
THE LAST THURSDAY NITE RIDE INC WRB
ON RIDE THIS WEEK
THURSDAY NIGHT FOR THE LAST TIME
· We talk to Shaun Lennard, Chairman of the Australian Motorcycle Council about the apparent reductions in motorcycle fatalities
· Greg Heatley from Nepean Raceway joins us in the studio to discuss the upcoming ‘King of Nepean’ meeting and the future of dirt track racing in Australia
· We talk to Wayne Baffsky about his concerns over the new NSW consorting laws
· We talk about Rides new Sunday evening timeslot and what will be on the first programme
· And we look forward to Casey Stoners next Moto GP adventure and ask if he can solve his chattering problem – the bike not the wife?
· Plus lots of news, views and music from Australia and beyond
ON RIDE THIS SUNDAY
· We relive some of the fun and challenge of the Ride’s first year on Alive 90.5 including:
· We reflect on the life and times of Marco Simoncelli with Ten Sports Daryl Beattie
· Angry Anderson explains why he wears a white full face helmet
· WSFM’s Brendan Jones raves about motorcycle television show called Temporary Australians
· National MP Luke Harstsuyker explains why he raised the issue of wire rope barriers in Federal Parliament. See what Luke told the Federal Parliament below.
· Investigative Journalist Adam Shand talks about ‘Uneasy Riders’ recently aired on the SBS Insight Programme
· Plus lots of other news, views and some great Aussie music.
TUNE IN in Sydney live on 90.5 FM and across Australia on www.alive905.comfrom 7pm -9pm EST on Sunday.
Please check out Facebook and if you like the programme don't forget to Like this page and recommend it to your friends.