Tuesday, 19 June 2012
ON RIDE THIS WEEK
· We congratulate former Howard Government Speaker of the House of Representatives David Hawker for his Queens Birthday Honours and find out how his motorcycling life in Victoria is going
· We also get an update on the activities of the Victorian Motorcycle Advisory Group that he chairs for Vic Roads
· We catch up with former NSW Director of Public Prosecution Nicholas Cowdery and find out why he is campaigning publicly against the anti-association laws in Queensland
· We talk about more bike troubles for Casey Stoner at the Moto GP at Silverstone
· And we find out about the reducing number of motorcycle riding fatalities in Australia
· Plus lots of news, views and music from Australia and beyond
TUNE IN in Sydney live on 90.5 FM and across Australia on www.alive905.comfrom 10pm -Midnight EST on Thursday.
Please check out Facebook and if you like the programme don't forget to Like this page and recommend it to you friends.
What’s the next best thing to having some motorcycle fun? Listening to others who are having it as well!And you can do that on Thursdays for two hours from 10pm EST. on Alive FM 90.5 when national motorcycling identity Greg Hirst will entertain you with
·Humorous stories of a motorcycle nature
·Interviews with well known motorcycle riders
·Stories from Aussie motorcycle clubs about their positive activities
·Update of key some motorcycling issues
·News on local and national motorcycle events (especially for those listening online)
·Studio guests to talk about their personal motorcycling experiences
And lots of great Aussie rock, blues and alternate music, plus a little overseas stuff. So listen in every Thursday for some motorcycle radio fun: on radio in Sydney or online on www.alive905.comaround Australia.2CCR broadcasts all its programmes online and so Ridecan be heard in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania at 10pm,Qld at 10pm, South Australia and Broken Hill 9.30pm, the Northern Territory at 9.30pm and in Western Australia at 8pm.
·For more information contact Greg on