On Temporary Australians we check out:
1. Last year’s Sydney Motorcycle Show after a surprise move to Darling Harbour and see why huge crowds turned up.
2. Jonesy catches up with our very own Californian Highway Patrol Officer.
3. Canberra HOG take us for a ride around the nation’s capital.
4. We take time to remember our fallen mates and find out why Animal was less than impressed with the ride.
5. Johann from Oztrikes talks about wheelchairs and riding to the Alice.
6. We find out why Rob Smith from Motorcycling Australia wants lane filtering legalised.
7. We find out why Angry Anderson is the real deal and
8. Jonesy has a close brush withthe law.
BRISBANE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE and GEELONG, ADELAIDE - Episode 7
On Temporary Australians:
1. We find out what makes the Moto GP at Phillip Island such a ripper race.
2. Damien Codognotto talks sense about footpath parking and why every state should have it.
3. We check out Robbo’s Harley Davidson in Canberra and find out how they keep an eye on staff.
4. We find out why riding a Harley can be a drag.
5. Ten Sports commentator Daryl Beattie talks about his racing and road riding experiences.
6. We find out how the Bling Brothers got their name.
7. Joe from HOG in Western Australia talks about the best rides in his state and we find out from a WA politician why the motorcycle experience is fantastic.
8. We join riders in Cowes for what has to be one of the best biker parties that we have ever seen.
FROM THIS WEEK TEMPORARY AUSTRALIANS ON TVS WILL MOVE FROM MONDAY TO TUESDAY APRIL 17 AT 9PM
DON'T FORGET A NEW REPEAT ON TVS AND ONLINE SUNDAY'S 3PM (SYDNEY TIME) - CHECK OUT THE TV GUIDE IN