- We catch up with MRA President Chris Mearns to discuss the controversial new QLD government initiative to have recreational riders notify Police of any planned rides.
- We talk to a spokesman from Occupy Sydney about the National Day of Protest on December 1 against the Qld VLAD THE IMPALER LAWS and discuss the anonymous message to Campbell Newman that is running on their website.
- We catch up with UMC NSW Honorary Legal Counsel Wayne Baffsky, who is challenging the NSW Consorting Laws in the Court of Appeal, and find out when he is planning his next ride to Queensland
- We announce details of the Easyriders Red Ribbon Ride in support of the Salvation Army Bush Fire Appeal
- And we look at Episode 11 of Temporary Australians due to air this Saturday
- Australian Motorcycle Council Helmet Committee Chairman Guy Stanford takes a break from his lunch to fill us in on the problems with Australian Standard helmet stickers and why some riders have been booked when travelling to NSW.
on Alive 90.5 fm with Greg Hirst