ON RIDE THIS WEEK
· We talk to National MP and Ducati Rider Luke Hartsuyker and find out how his motion over wire-rope barriers went in Federal Parliament and if other MP riders supported him in the debate
· We catch up with Australian Grand Prix Corporation's Andrew Westacott about this year’s Moto GP at Phillip Island
· Ten Sports Daryl Beattie updates us on the Moto GP Championship and Stoner's retirement decision
· And speculate on Stoner’s future and ask the question ‘will he go to V8 racing?’
· We welcome new Ride Sponsor Victory Motorcycles
· And we look forward to the move of Sy’s Harley Davidson to new premises in Campbelltown in Sydney’s South West
· And lots of news, views and music from Australia and beyond
TUNE IN in Sydney live on 90.5 FM and across Australia on www.2ccrfm.comfrom 10pm -Midnight EST on Thursday.
Please check out Facebook and if you like the programme don't forget to Like this page and recommend it to you friends.
What’s the next best thing to having some motorcycle fun? Listening to others who are having it as well! And you can do that on Thursdays for two hours from 10pm EDT. on 2CCR FM 90.5 when national motorcycling identity Greg Hirst will entertain you with:
·Humorous stories of a motorcycle nature
·Interviews with well known motorcycle riders
·Stories from Aussie motorcycle clubs about their positive activities
·Update of key some motorcycling issues
·News on local and national motorcycle events (especially for those listening online)
·Studio guests to talk about their personal motorcycling experiences
And lots of great Aussie rock, blues and alternate music, plus a little overseas stuff. So listen in every Thursday for some motorcycle radio fun: on radio in Sydney or online on www.2ccrfm.comaround Australia.2CCR broadcasts all its programmes online and so Ridecan be heard in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania at 10pm, Qld at 10pm, South Australia and Broken Hill 9.30pm, the Northern Territory at 9.30pm and in Western Australia at 8pm.
·For more information contact Greg on