ON RIDE THIS SUNDAY
· We preview some of the stories on Series 2 of Temporary Australians on NRL Grand Final night and we find out why Cronulla and Blues Captain Paul Gallen is riding a Harley
· In case you missed it former NRL star Nathan Hindmarsh talks about his first mass motorcycle ride.
· We catch up with Streak from Oz Honda ST Owners Club and find out how things are travelling in Queensland
· After the TV series folded we ask the question what is motorcycling like in the Shire and ask Jonesy about life there
· We talk to Steve from Caringbah Motorcycles talks about life with a young Jonesy and some great Shire rides
· And Ken Irvine from Sutherland Ulysses Club talks about growing old disgracefully
· Plus lots of news, views and music from Australia and beyond
TUNE IN in Sydney live on 90.5 FM and across Australia on www.alive905.comfrom 7pm -9pm EST on Sunday. Please check out Facebook and if you like the programme don't forget to Like this page and
recommend it to you friends.
What’s the next best thing to having some motorcycle fun? Listening to others who are having it as well!And you can do that on Sundays for two hours from 7pm EST. on Alive FM 90.5 when national motorcycling identity Greg Hirst will entertain you with
·Humorous stories of a motorcycle nature
·Interviews with well known motorcycle riders
·Stories from Aussie motorcycle clubs about their positive activities
·Update of key some motorcycling issues
·News on local and national motorcycle events (especially for those listening online)
·Studio guests to talk about their personal motorcycling experiences
And lots of great Aussie rock, blues and alternate music, plus a little overseas stuff. So listen in every Sunday for some motorcycle radio fun: on radio in Sydney or online on
around Australia.Alive 90.5 FM broadcasts all its programmes online and so Ridecan be heard in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania at 7pm,Qld at 7pm, South Australia and Broken Hill 6.30pm, the Northern Territory at 6.30pm and in Western Australia at 5pm.
·For more information contact Greg on