MONASH UNIVERSITY ACCIDENT RESEARCH CENTRE
On behalf of our members I would like to ask some questions about the MUARC survey of motorcycle & scooter crash victims and other riders.
At the recent VicRoads workshop the presentation did not include the more controversial aspects of the survey.
- How was the survey funded?
- How much will the survey cost all up?
- Over what period of time will the survey be coinducted?
- Will the base data be available for independent review?
- How are the following questions related to road safety?
9. Do you have a high fat diet?
10. Do you do-it-yourself home maintenance?
11. Do you own a gun?
Damien Codognotto OAM
Independent Riders Group