· Jonesy from Temporary Australians talks about the show and the controversy about its name
· Henri de Gorter talks about Television Sydney, community television in general and other motorcycle shows
· We find out how Casey Stoner is doing in testing at Sepang
· We catch up with Nathan Gyaneshwar to find out about this year’s Black Dog Ride to Central Australia
· And we find out how last weekend’s Sofala Bike Show went in the rain
· Plus lots of news, views and music from Australia and beyond
TUNE IN in Sydney live on 90.5 FM and across Australia on www.2ccrfm.comfrom 10pm -Midnight EST on Thursday.
Please check out Facebookand if you like the programme don't forget to Like this page and recommend it to you friends.
What’s the next best thing to having some motorcycle fun? Listening to others who are having it as well!And you can do that on Thursdays for two hours from 10pm EDT. on 2CCR FM 90.5 when national motorcycling identity Greg Hirst will entertain you with
·Humorous stories of a motorcycle nature
·Interviews with well known motorcycle riders
·Stories from Aussie motorcycle clubs about their positive activities
·Update of key some motorcycling issues
·News on local and national motorcycle events (especially for those listening online)
·Studio guests to talk about their personal motorcycling experiences
And lots of great Aussie rock, blues and alternate music, plus a little overseas stuff. So listen in every Thursday for some motorcycle radio fun: on radio in Sydney or online on www.2ccrfm.com around Australia.2CCR broadcasts all its programmes online and so Ride can be heard in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania at 10pm,Qld at 9pm, South Australia and Broken Hill 9.30pm, the Northern Territory at 8.30pm and in Western Australia at 7pm.
·For more information contact Greg on www.greghirstenterprises.com.au