Thursday 11 June 2015

BIG JOHN CM OAM - NEWCASTLE NSW

THE ORDER of AUSTRALIA MEDAL will sit with the Centenary Medal I received in 2003.  So now it is C.M. O.A.M.  I feel humbled to be amongst such esteemed people. Thanks for your kind words.

As you know, we do it for the kids. We put smiles on their faces at Christmas. That's the reward that makes everything GREAT.

I now have my second eldest  son as my 2IC so the BIKERS FOR KIDS NEWCASTLE TOY RUN will stay with the same vision and commitment that every child deserves to smile and their smiles light the darkness and light the world.

We had an official laser counter.  10,500  motorcycles went on the 25 kilometre run in 2014 and riders donated $95,000 in toys and cash to the Salvos.

I am trying to get down to your run (in Melbourne) but we run on the first Sunday in December too.

Let people know that there are a few dedicated people that care about children. My details are public knowledge. I am Big John Young . C.M. & O.A.M.  BIKERS FOR KIDS CHARITY.  Facebook,  Bikers for Kids Newcastle  and Group, Newcastle Toy Run.

Email:  bigjohn@optusnet.com.au 

Mobile: 0415 490 710.

You know me,  anything I can do to promote our visions for children and motorcycling, I'll do.

Regards Mate

Big John CM OAM 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment