Sunday 23 July 2017

HIRSTY'S LAST PROJECT

Hi Damien
This is Colleen - Hirsty's wife
I am writing to you because I know that you had special connection with my husband Greg.  
I apologise if this feels intrusive - but I am hoping you might be able to support Greg's last project.... (so it will be the very last time Greg ever asks you for a favour 😊). 

Greg had just started filming series 6 of Temporary Australians. And I am really determined to get this to air. I want to honour my husband and finish the show well. The final episode will be his farewell service/tribute.

But - as you are probably aware - Greg made no money from this show. It was all funded through sponsors. I don't know anything about organising sponsors - but one of our daughters has set up a GOFUNDME page so we can try and raise the money to put the last series together. It will only be 4 episodes - but there's still a lot of work to be done.

I would be very grateful if you could consider even a small contribution, even just a few dollars would be great! Or, if you were able to pass on the info about the GOFUNDME page that would be wonderfully appreciated


Or just go to the Temporary Australians Facebook page
                      Colleen Hirst 

No comments:

Post a Comment