ON RIDE THIS TUESDAY NIGHT FROM 7PM
- We chat to Adam Wright from Harley Davidson Australia and discover what motorcycle fun was had in Milwaukee recently in celebration of 110 Years of Harley Davidson, what changes are happening for 2014 models and find out what Harley Davidson is doing in India
- We find out what is happening in NSW for Motorcycle Awareness Week and enquire about the lane filtering trial
- Lawyer Terry O'Gorman updates us on the new Queensland laws aimed at driving 1% motorcycle clubs out of the state.
- MRAQ's Chris Mearns expresses concern on the impact of this legislation on the mainstream motorcycling community
- And we discuss with the IRG's Dale Maggs whether the recently introduced anti-fortification laws in Victoria are necessary and to whom they will apply?
So don't forget to tune in 7pm - 9pm Sydney time on Alive 90.5 FM or listen online on the Alive website and smart phone.
Skill Master Motorcycle Services: check out their website for training options