What does it take to have your club declared a criminal organisation?
Listen to ride to find out.
The Queensland antibikie laws came into power at midnight and the first arrests were Odins at Cairns for being at their clubhouse 10:30 today
Ride on Tuesday Night at 7pm
- We reflect on the Australian Motorcycle GP at Phillip Island
- Australian Motorcycle Council's Shaun Lennard talks about the impact of the new Queensland 'anti-bikie laws' on the wider motorcycling community in Queensland
- We examine the potential impact on the motorcycle industry
- Australian Confederation of Motor Clubs Tony O'Donnell talks about the impact of these laws on the wider motoring community
- And we look at Episode 9 of Temporary Australians due to air next week
on Alive 90.5 fm with Greg Hirst